This 2022, the EUDAT Conference series returns! Learn about the latest trends and developments in the field of research data management services and network with some of the most active players in the domain.
On Wednesday 14 September 2022, CS3MESH4EOSC will join the EUDAT Conference:
- During the Research Data Management Challenges and Available Solutions sessions, with a presentation about the "ScienceMesh: an interoperable platform to easily sync & share, and deploy applications and software components" from Milan Danecek, CESNET, at 11:45 CEST.
This presentation will contribute to providing an overview of the research data solutions landscape by showcasing our solution to support the management of your research data.
- With the CS3MESH4EOSC booth, during the exhibition session at 16:15 CEST.
Get in touch with us at our booth to learn more about our project, how you can benefit from our four services, how our Science Mesh works and much more!
On 13-15 September, EUDAT CDI will organise its EUDAT Conference 2022 in Athens, Greece with 14-15 September as the public conference days while 13 September will be a closed side event. As part of the conference programme, a dedicated exhibition and networking session will be introduced to encourage the establishment of new connections and promote the most innovative services and players in the field.
The event is open to all, but the following are highly encouraged to participate, such as:
- Researchers and citizen scientists, repository and community managers to discover services for research data management, storage, preservation and sharing.
- Actors in the EOSC community, ESFRI, science clusters, and research infrastructures to get the latest on state-of-the-art and use cases of some of the core services for supporting European research.
- Projects, research institutions and national and European initiatives to gain visibility and network with stakeholders to further their activities.
- Service providers to learn what EUDAT can offer from them.
- Current and prospective EUDAT users and user communities to learn about new major functionalities.