From June 19th to 23rd, the EGI community will meet again, this time for #EGI2023. International scientific communities and computing providers in Europe are major contributors to research and innovation in data-intensive processing and analytics and are at the core of our conference programme.
Let’s get together in Poznań and:
- Meet the scientific communities that are at the forefront of innovation, learn about their requirements and solutions for data discovery, access and processing, and start new collaborations;
- Help research communities and industry joining their efforts to find common solutions to data access and data spaces;
- Meet the largest community of research cloud providers in Europe and their IT strategies;
- Learn about state of the art in scientific computing in Europe and meet a large community of cloud, HTC and HPC providers that provide core facilities to today’s European computing infrastructures;
- Share your project results with a broad community of developers, providers and users who share a common interest in federated trust and identity, federated data management and computing, AI, and digital twins;
- Learn about the EOSC Compute Platform, delivered by EGI-ACE, and how your research project can benefit from its services;
- Stay up to date with the latest technical developments in cybersecurity, scientific applications, data processing and analytics, and digital twins;
CS3MESH4EOSC AT EGI2023
The CS3MESH4EOSC is organising its final event at EGI Conference! Register now here for both online and presence in Poland
20th June - CS3MESH4EOSC is giving a lightning talk, at 18:45, during the Opening Reception, after the conclusion of the "Pitch Session for the demonstrations/booths and posters". Maciej Brzezniak (Storage and Cloud Systems Architect at PSNC) and Rita Meneses (Project Manager at Trust-IT Services) will provide an overview of the Science Mesh and practical information on how to attend the CS3MESH4EOSC final event on 22 June at EGI Conference.
21st June - At 14:00, during the "Emerging Architectural Directions for Federated Digital Infrastructures" session at Dublin Room, Hugo Labrador (Service Manager at CERN) will give a 10min presentation on "Sharing applications and data between institutions with Open Cloud Mesh".
Official website: https://www.egi.eu/event/egi2023/